Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Like to Brag! (Spelling words story) 3/26/81

One day I went to the shoestore and my brother looked for shoes. I looked too. I saw some realy neato shoes I asked my mom if I could get them but she didn't think I needed them. I started to brag she kept saying no. But I kept braging! So we went again and the lady measured my foot and she asked me what shoes I wanted. I said the light blue ones with the rainbow on the sides. I tried them on and the 2 didn't fit but the 2-1/2 did. So I got them then my brother tried on a couple pairs and he got some that were white and black with magnetic magnets on the sides and magnifying glasses too. He is lucky! One day at a SPRING FESTIVAL, I asked if I could have a brownie and she said yes. Then I asked her if I could have a photoghraph taken she said, NO! Pamela I at least gave you a brownie. But please!, Pretty please with fudge on top. Oh.....Kay!... said ma. So I got my picture taken. Then a little later I asked her for another brownie, then I asked her for a magnet then I asked her for a bagpipe then a flag then I braged for every thing every where and yelled "Gib be a bullet to bite on!" so she gave me one. Now I don't brag beacuse that's what will happen!

11 spelling words
The Incredible End

No comments:

Post a Comment