Thursday, October 27, 2011

If I Could Do Anything... - 3/4/82

If I could do anything, I would go to ballet class every day, and have math after that. And I would have art every day and maybe spelling bee. And Maybe I'd have skating shows every other day! And, every Monday it would be winter, every Tuesday it would be spring, every Wednesday it would be summer and every Thursday it would be fall! And the rest of the days would be mixed! But, best of all the ice would never melt from the rink, and you could still have relay races in the winter and I would have them every day too! I'd like it if I could have powers that all the "GOOD" people could come alive, I have wished that a long time. Havent you?!?! Well what would you like?!

The End
By, Pamela Igelsrud
Bye!
Bye!
Bye!
Bye!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment